Sunday, January 6, 2013

A self confessed polka dotaholic

It's a well known fact that I am slightly obsessed with polka dots. Any colour, on practically anything, I'll take it.

Over the past week or so, I've just been adding more to my polka dot collection. Including these gorgeous pens from Typo. It didn't help that Typo had a Everything Under $5 sale! ;-)



When I did my grocery shopping at Woolworths the other day and saw these gorgeous coffee mugs, it was a no brainer - I picked them up straight away.


A group mug shot

What's even better about these mugs are not only how fab the colours are, but they are the perfect height and width. The handles are sturdy and not too big or small. 


Lately I've really been drawn to this colour green. 

At first I thought I loved the purple one, but then I saw the green and blue ones and just can't decide! 





I probably sound a bit cray cray that I can't decide which one is my fave! heehee.  I have a feeling they also had a pink polka dot one, but they didn't have any in stock. My main reason for thinking this is that these mugs are in pastel form and there's usually a pink one whenever anything is in pastel! Either way, I'm definitely keeping my eyes open for a pink one.


No comments:

Post a Comment