Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Keeping It Cool

One of the best things about the Christmas/New Year season in Australia is that it is smack bang in the middle of summer. It gets so hot here we all tend to freak out and have no idea how to handle it, especially in Melbourne. One of the best things to do is to sit in the sun and sipping on a cool drink.

Lately, I've been noticing some amazing silicon ice cube trays in almost every shape possible. Everything from the bat signal to an octopus even to the shapes from Tetris! I love using these in my all my drinks (except tea and coffee of course!) as they make something you do every single day seem a little less boring and it never fails to put a smile on my face when I see tiny stars or hearts floating around in my drink.

1: ThinkGeek 2: MonsterThreads Tetris // Space Invaders 3: ThinkGeek 4: Sportsgirl 5: Glassons

No comments:

Post a Comment